This site has been up for just under a year, and I’ve learnt a lot so I’ve decided to take a break from freelance work to rethink and redesign.
What does this mean?
- The general look and feel has come to feel quite clunky and over simple, I’d like to make it a bit more delicate and thought out, but still retain the same general feel
- I’m not counting on using my site to find freelance work via cold enquiries, so less of a ‘salesy’ tone to the copy
- I’m not posting to my blog as often as I could be, due to some decisions made in the last design. I’d like to go much more down the Tumblr route and make the blog less about articles and more about bookmarking and sharing.
- I’m using Twitter more and more so I’ll put that as a higher priority on the site
- If I can, I’ll do it all on one page.
I’ll do my best to post my progress as I go, as I did with this version.